Injectable Fillers Newport Beach
Injectable fillers can be used to diminish deep creases and wrinkles, enhance facial contours, plump up lips, and improve the appearance of depressed scars. Our office offers several different soft tissue fillers based on each patient’s individual needs. Hyaluronic acid based fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane are excellent for lip augmentation and treatment of the nasolabial creases, marionette lines, and fine lines and wrinkles. Hydroxyapetite fillers like Radiesse provide longer lasting treatment for the nasolabial creases but are inappropriate for the lips. Fat transfer is an excellent technique using a patient’s own tissue that provides long term results for lip augmentation, improvement in facial contour, and treatment of deep facial lines and creases.
Collagen is what gives volume, flexibility and strength to healthy, young skin. As a part of the aging process, your own natural collagen breaks down, diminishing facial volume and elasticity. This loss of elasticity and volume results in wrinkles, facial lines and skin laxity – all of which rob your skin of its youthful, fresh appearance.
Replenish Volume. Restore Collagen. Refresh You.
Ideal wrinkle reduction is achieved by replenishing your skin’s lost volume. Upon injection, RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler immediately provides the volume and lift needed to diminish the signs of aging because of the calcium-based microspheres and gel that comprise the product. But what’s unique about RADIESSE Volumizing Filler is that it acts as a scaffold under the skin, providing structure and stimulating your own natural collagen to grow.1 This process continues for several months, which extends the initial effect of RADIESSE Volumizing Filler. Best of all, the natural results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients, which is why more and more cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and other medical professionals are choosing RADIESSE Volumizing Filler to achieve long-lasting facial rejuvenation.2
Why choose RADIESSE Volumizing Filler?
- It is the only filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results
- It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- RADIESSE patients are significantly more satisfied than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers3,4
- It is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine to significantly reduce injection related pain5
Treatment with RADIESSE Volumizing Filler is quick, comfortable and convenient, with immediately visible, long-lasting results. Experience what millions worldwide have and begin your journey towards a naturally, more refreshed you today.
Call the office to schedule your consultation to see how Radiesse would meet your needs.
Facial Soft Tissue Fillers After Care Instructions
Before and After Care Instructions
- Avoid Aspirin, Motrin, Advil, Aleve, Vitamin E (>400 units per day), Vitamin C (>3 grams per day), and Fish Oil at least 10 days prior to your office appointment.
- Apply Ice Compresses to the treated areas as much as possible for the first 24 hours.
- Maintain normal oral hygiene.
- Gentle massage of the area can begin after the first postoperative day IF directed to do so by Dr. Sundine.
- Elevate your head on pillows while in bed the first 1-2 days following the procedure(s).
- Vaseline ointment or lip balm may be applied to the lips three times daily for the first three days following injections to the lip areas.
- Avoid strenuous exercise such as running, jogging, and lifting weights for at least three to five days following the procedure. Walking is permissible with the heart rate below 100 beats per minute.
- Dr. Sundine will see you in follow up at two weeks and again at three months following filler injections. Call the office to schedule your follow up appointment at your convenience.
- Dr. Sundine can be reached on his cell phone at 949-677-5845 if you should experience any sign of infection which is signaled by fever, increased pain, newly appearing redness or swelling in the treated areas. His e-mail address is [email protected]
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL DR SUNDINE
During the hours of 8:30 AM-5:00 PM, please call the office at 949-706-3100. If you need immediate care, please call Dr. Sundine anytime on his cell phone (949-677-5845). There is no such thing as a minor question. I would rather you call me than wonder and not do the right thing, so please call my office or e-mail me any time.
Dr. Sundine’s Office: 949-706-3100
Dr. Sundine’s Cell Phone: 949-677-5845 Dr. Sundine’s e-mail: [email protected]